2017 WSWS Annual Meeting, a joint meeting with the Western Aquatic Plant Management Society.
2017 Meeting Program is now posted here: 2017 WSWS WAPMS Program final to print
LOCATION: Coeur d’Alene, ID
DATES: March 13 thru 16, 2017
- The Coeur d’Alene Hotel, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- To make a room reservation follow this link: Reservations Coeur d’Alene Resort
- Deadline for reservations at the meeting block rate is February 11, 2017.
- Regular registration (includes Symposium) – $250.00
- Student Member (includes Symposium) – $125.00
- Guest – $ 50.00
- Symposium: Climate Change on weed biology, ecology, and management (only) – $35.00
- View description of Symposium: Climate Change Symposium Synopsis
- WAPMS Vendor registration – $150.00 (must register for regular meeting as well)
Late Registration (after February 13) and Walk-in Fees:
- Regular registration – $ 350.00
- Student Member – $125.00
- Guest – $50.00
- Symposium: Climate Change on weed biology, ecology, and management (only) – $70.00
Registration Options (please read carefully and choose the one that is right for you):
- Pay by Check: 2017 Coeur d’Alene Registration Form
- Pay online and renew WSWS membership (members)
- Pay online and become a WSWS member (non-members)
- Pay online as a WAPMS member
- (Attendees registering as a WSWS member can attend the WSWS Awards Luncheon. Attendees registering as a WAPMS member can attend the WAPMS Award dinner. Anyone wanting to attend both should contact Phil Banks, email@example.com, as there will be an additional charge.)
- To pay for the WAPMS Vendor registration, download this form: 2017 Coeur d’Alene WAPMS Vendor Registration Form
Instructions for submitting a title or abstract: -WSWS and WAPMS Call-for-Papers-2017
Student Paper or Poster Contest instructions: Student Contest Criteria 2017
- Deadline for title submissions is December 1, 2016 Go here to submit a title: Title/Abstract site now open
- Deadline for abstracts is: February 28, 2017.
- Deadline to submit presentations is: March 3, 2017.
AWARD NOMINATION GUIDELINES: